Paradise Branch Butte County
Tue: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Sat: 10:00AM - 5:00PM
We're located in the Community Room outside the main library!
Call Us: 530-228-0771
What Friends Do
Community support makes it possible for Friends of the Library to supplement Library services.
Paradise Friends of the Library...
- Contribute monthly for the purchase of books and materials.
- Support magazine renewals.
- Contribute to the Library's special programs and events.
- Purchase equipment not covered by the county budget.
- Meet with county officials to express library concerns and discuss library needs.
- Help Library staff assess library needs and create a long-range plan.
- Operate used book sales to raise funds and provide the community with inexpensive reading and resource material.
- Work with other Butte County FOL groups and the Butte County Library Advisory Board to secure sustainable funding for all Butte County libraries.
You can help continue and expand these efforts by becoming a Friends member and an advocate for your Library. Join Us!